Kerslash Episode 2 Kerslash Episode 2

The last thing I watched that gave me this sort of feeling was the Nazo Unleashed series. I haven't felt that sort of hype in years!

Seriously solid work! :D Now to go backwards and watch part 1.

The only sort of artistic criticism I could offer is the sheer quality of the animation at points, but that isn't enough to take away from the experience!

test loop test loop

Ayy awesome stuff as always dude, even if it's an experiment; you had me worried for a week lol

Sad Boy Dying . png Sad Boy Dying . png

Wishing you the best dude

Btw this music is sicker than you could possibly ever get, heh *dab*

4cat responds:

Cyber Chicken Cyber Chicken

It baffles me how you're here with only 15 followers atm (me included). This, and everything you're doing is absolutely amazing dude!

I love your style overall, as well as your badass use of perspective here.

Here's to hoping you grow a following that's as big as your art is great. :D

alejandroartworks responds:

Hey NE-O-N!
You are awesome man, I really appreciate your suport!
This kind of coments its like fuel for Artist,specially after a rough week, Ill do my best to keep your expectatives on my work!

Thanks agian dude! :3

The Michael Rosen Sprite The Michael Rosen Sprite

Ironically enough there's a dude on DA who made a michael rosen sprite for a michael rosen game two years ago lmao

But it doesn't even compare to the noice quality of this.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Ha man i need to check out the Michael Rosen Game!

Mimi Moppu Mimi Moppu

Never "stop" using references, my dude. Pretty much any artist's improvement is contingent on how much they learn from reality or other references/styles. You'll always be picking up on things this way, and you'll be more efficiently improving your performance for whenever you don't want to use references in the process. ^^

StaticSkull responds: